Tutti Frutti is candied fruit made from raw papaya. When added to cakes, ice creams, cookies, bread or as dessert toppings it enhances the taste and gives a unique flavor.
Ingredients for tutti frutti bread
In this recipe, I have used water but it can be replaced by milk or half milk and half water.
How to make tutti frutti bread in bread machine
Place the ingredients (water, oil, salt, sugar, bread flour, instant yeast) in the order recommended by bread machine manufacturer and start the basic bread cycle. The Basic white bread cycle works for this recipe.
Some bread machines have a slot to add additional ingredients and
Depending on your machine, you will have to add the tutti frutti in a separate slot for extra ingredients or add it once the machine beeps
Removing bread from container
Once basic bread cycle is complete, remove the bread from the container by inverting and shaking it. Allow it to cool down on a cooling rack before slicing it with a serrated knife or an electric knife.
Don't forget to check out these desserts or sweet bread machine recipes
Don't forget to rate the recipe by clicking the stars. Also, pin the recipe by clicking the "Pin" button, for your future reference.
Tutti Frutti Bread In Bread Machine - Sweet Bread
- 4 tablespoon Oil
- 1 cup Water (warm)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 cup Tutti frutti (candied fruit)
- Place the wet and dry ingredients (water, sugar, salt, oil, vanilla extract, bread flour, and yeast) in the order recommended by your bread machine.
- Do not add tutti frutti to the container. If your bread machine has a slot for extra ingredients then add the tutti frutti to the slot.
- Select the "Basic" cycle, 1.5 lb size and medium crust (or your preference) and start the cycle.
- Mid-cycle when the machine beeps for extra ingredients, add the tutti frutti and close the lid.
- Once the cycle is complete, tutti frutti bread is ready.
- Remove the bread from the container and place it on cooling rack.
- Once the loaf is completely cooled down, slice it with a serrated or electric knife.
- Sift the flour before measuring to aerate it, this makes bread soft.
- Remove the bread from the container immediately as leaving it in the container to cool down can make it soggy.
- Recipe makes 1.5 lb. bread. To make 1 lb. bread change servings to 8 and for 2 lb. bread, change servings to 16.